Thursday, March 17, 2005

Wishlist (part deux)

To wear:

(From Revolve Clothing) Rock and rugged. I'll take two please...

The buying bug has bitten again ever since Retail Therapy called and said they were having a sale. Would like a new pair of jeans and have discovered Chip & Pepper. My sister has a new pair of C&P and I sneakily tried it on when she wasn't looking and the fit is oh-so-good! I find it really hard to find jeans and really envy all those boyish-figured girls who look so good in Levis. I just look lumpy in them. For me, the best pairs of jeans I've had so far are my Citizens of Humanity and Marcs.

To adorn:

I'm loopy for you...

1 comment:

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

I totally understand the problem with finding jeans that fit well and look good on you. I only have one pair of jeans and surprise, found them at Mango.