Wednesday, March 23, 2005

ShooStories: Boho White

#3 *Fresh!*

The Shoo: Boho White
Circa: March 2005 (last Sat!)
Where: Aldo, Raffles City Shopping Centre

The Story: I've only had one pair of white sandals before this, and it got broken after I was in a bad car accident more than a year ago. The impact of my car hitting another car somehow caused one of the straps to snap. So not only did I have my baby smushed, I also had to hobble around while waiting for the tow truck to arrive.

My point? Oh yes. So I never got round to replacing the old pair until recently. Reason why I got this pair is 'cos I have a white pair of pants which I want to wear for the church Easter service on Friday (all musicians and singers have been given a dress code of black and white) and I needed shoos to match. Kinda ironic huh, Lent is all about denying oneself and remembering Jesus' sacrifice and here I am being a vainpot, thinking of matching my clothes. Oh well, Happy Easter!

Bonus!

Detail of shoo

7 comments:

miryclay said...

nice!!!

dang hate you for all your lovely shoos!

grins.

Tym said...

Pretty shoes! I'm jealous.

fashionasia said...

Its pretty....but i do feel its a little casual if you will be wearing em for a performance. Love the beads though...

JellyGirl said...

miryclay & Tym: Tank yew! hehe.

Fashionasia: Yeah it is a bit casual but I'm that kind of a girl. :) Anyway turns out I won't be wearing them anymore because last night we were instructed to wear black bottoms and white tops. bah.

becca said...

wow, really pretty shoes there!

Esther said...

This is really pretty!!!

jon said...

I am looking everywhere for journey shoes and journey shoes, while doing so I somehow stumbled onto your journey shoes blog. I am happy to say I learned something and will look into this further...

Thanks for the great posts...

jon