Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Nerd alert


(Picture from E-Online) So they have a name for this kind of art eh?

Complete Guide to Isometric Pixel Art
Now I can create pictures like that too. Yah right. This reminds me of the 3D Animation tutorials I had to do in uni. So painful, I'm so bad at breaking up an object into various shapes.


(From Samurai Champloo website) More adorable anime I can't watch

I've been on a crazy anime hunt lately. It's not enough for me to watch and rewatch Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke, I want more more more! Blame it all on my friend who got me back into anime with Kenshin and Saiyuki. Samurai Champloo is the latest offering by the Cowboy Bebop guy, and judging by the website, this looks lots of fun. Argh why can't I read Japanese?

4 comments:

Cowboy Caleb said...

May I recommend "Abenobashi Magical Shopping District"?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JellyGirl said...

Hmm sorta sounds like Sliders. Where can I get?

JellyGirl said...

prozzie: you lucky lucky devil! My friend also has, looks like I will have to hijack her 'puter to watch them.