Thursday, November 25, 2004

Be a Santa!


(c) JellyGirl. Dun steel the design! Click to enlarge and view details

My friend is helping out at a gift pledging drive held at the Ulu Pandan Community Club where people can pledge pressies for kids who come from less fortunate families. The pledges are in the form of 'wish-cards' and are will be hung on the Christmas tree in the CC lift lobby. (The amount of the present should not exceed $50, most wish-list items are for NTUC vouchers, toys, milk powder or diapers) So if you want to give a kiddy a nice pressie and spread a little Christmas cheer, you can go there and get a card. I've already picked mine out - I'm getting a little girl a water bottle and a set of 5 Ladybird books. An excuse to go shopping and look at kiddy books!

When you're done shopping, you can bring the present back to the CC from the 11th Dec onwards and they'll wrap and distribute the pressies. Here's the address:

Ulu Pandan Community Club
170 Ghim Moh Road
#01-01

UPDATE: Oops looks like I got my dates wrong! The wish-cards will be up in the tree from the 4th Dec onwards. And the CC will start collecting the presents from the 11th.

2 comments:

FF said...

:) Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a wonderful idea. I'll get a wishcard next week, after I get my pay.

Cowboy Caleb said...

I think I'll join in and grab a few wishcards.

I want to put up my own wishcards as well.

"I wish that corrupt politicians would all get some STD and die from it"