Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mad about Maje


Spring Summer '07

What was I doing at age 17? Ah, I was in school struggling to finish projects, and wishing I had more time to watch movies and go out with my friends. Meanwhile, Maje creator Judith Milgrom, at age 17, was already a clothes designer. Some of her clothes are available in what I like to call the “expensive section” in Tangs (behind the Molton Brown counter), but I saw the full range when I was in Paris at the Maje boutique along St Honore. Of course, everything being so expensive, the closest I got to them was pressing my nose to the boutique window and wishing I could bring everything home.

The clothes from Maje are right up my alley – they look very comfortable but still retain a smart casual appearance, with a slightest tinge of the hippie.




View the full collection.

No comments: