Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ah Pa-ree: Picasso Museum

It's time to resume the Paris photos! Last day, last museum - the Picasso museum. The first visit was not so successful - I had forgotten to check what day the museum was closed, and on Tues after finishing at the Musee D'Orsay, I made the trek to Marais, only to discover the museum was closed. Doh! I slunk away, feeling foolish, and walked around the streets for a bit, as if to pretend that I had fully intended on going to Marais to walk around. I went back again on Thurs after the Lourve, and was very relieved to see it was open. The Picasso museum is of a much more manageable size than the Lourve and Musee D'Orsay, and I finished it in a couple of hours. Again, another very enjoyable museum; I really enjoyed seeing the development of Picasso's art. And with the finish of this museum, I was officially museumed out.








No comments: