Thursday, September 02, 2004

Peasant's Quest (Warning: will suck time away)


Burnination! Requisite screen grab from game

One of the first computer games I played when I got my own PC (486...wah so fast) was this walkthrough solve-puzzles game called King's Quest. Sure the graphics were dinky and pixelly, but it was fun. Anyway, have discovered a great parody of the game called Peasant's Quest by homestarrunner. Have spent a frustrating hour trying to play the game but have only managed to get 1 point out of 150. Bah!

Then, oh joy, I discovered the cheaters sheet - a walkthrough! Hahaha...burnination shall occur. Uh-oh, I'm never going to be able to get back to work now.

4 comments:

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Hey I love these games too!!! The other great one is "Space Quest". It has better graphics than this one.

I got 2 out of 150. I got knocked into the ground by a K... something... bah!

littlecartnoodles said...

Hi, JellyGirl ! Wah, your template look like my one. Good taste, good taste.

Cowboy Caleb said...

hehe quite fun leh

JellyGirl said...

I finished the game...tralala! But I didn't get perfect score of 150, chey! Better try again.

LMD: Yah I also got killed by the kerrek on my first try. Space Quest eh? I must check that out.
CZM: Greetings! Hehe yes likewise. Blogger templates make me look like expert coder. Sweet.
Cowboy: The game made my Fri afternoon slip away super-fast!