Friday, April 01, 2005

ShooStories: Bloomin' Beaut!

#4

The Shoo: It's a Bloomin' Beaut! (You have to say it with an Aussie twang)
Circa: Sometime 2002
Where: Some little corner shop in United Square

The Story: I know I said before I'm not one for shoos without a heel, and yet here I am showing yet another pair of heel-less shoos! This pair is so comfortable and I think it's adorable that your big toe and third toe can play peek-a-boo. There was a black & white version as well, but it just made the toes look so obvious. At least with this skin-coloured version, if you squint real hard and look from afar, it looks like you've only blue flowers on your feet. And what I like even more about this pair is the cheesy "Min Min" logo, made to look like "Miu Miu". Hurhurhur.

1 comment:

JellyGirl said...

Hello Filee, thanks for visiting! Damage done...not too much. If I remember correctly, I paid about $40 for them.