Monday, January 17, 2005

Butterflies in my tummy

My E-mail inbox at 10.43am today:
"Thanks for your interest. Would you be able to come meet me this week tues 10.30am? if after office hours, I can do thurs at 7pm."

My first interview in a gazillion years! Eeeee I'm all jumpy and nervous now. I tend to get ditzy and stoopid during interviews and giggle like an idiotic schoolgirl. But I keep telling myself that this is just practise. My friend tells me I will be interviewed by the second-in-charge and that he is sharp but nice. Now I have to go do research on the company memorise everything on their website by Thurs.

What will I say? And more importantly, what will I wear??

Update: Interview has been pushed forward to Wed 7pm. One less day to prepare! Argh!

10 comments:

Cowboy Caleb said...

Congratulations!

I'm sure you will ace it.

Cupcake Queen said...

One thing to remember- simply relax and be yourself. Good luck for the interview!

littlecartnoodles said...

Good luck !!! *two thumbs up*

Belle said...

good luck!! you'll do just great. :D

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

All the best! You can do eeeet!!

Unknown said...

way to go! what sorta company is this? that dictates what to wear, I'm sure..

go charm their socks off!

FF said...

Good luck!!

None said...

Go Go Gadget arms!!

go get them!

Ah 9

JellyGirl said...

Thanks everyone!

Woof!: It's a PR agency.

Zen|th said...

Good luck for the interview! :D