- cheese prata at Shah Alam, Boat Quay on Wed night,
- followed by finishing up my friends' tab at the newly-reopened Wala. Squishy's brother drinks like a fish, he finished his pint of Erdinger within a minute flat. P stage-whispered across the table to Squishy, "I like your brother."
- Lunch at Baker's Inn on Thurs, where we had spaghetti bolognaise, mushroom fricassee (I love saying that word) and mushroom brioche with poached egg (which sounds better than it tasted)
- After watching The Incredibles (second viewing for me, I liked it that much), late-afternoon snack of ultimate chocolate cupcakes from Toast (no more nutella cupcakes, boohoo). We briefly considered going for the free steak sandwiches at Mortons (LMD: they are back on!), but were too lazy to trek to the Oriental.
- Dinner at Blood Cafe, where we had roasted chips with wasabi mayo dip, roast chicken sandwiches, roast beef sandwiches, caesar salad and duck confit, followed by a christmasy tasting chocolate tart for dessert.
And oh yes, we saw Olinda of S'pore Idol fame at Orchard Cineleisure after the movie. She was wearing too-cool-for-school shades...in the building. I will never understand people who wear sunnies indoors. Yes, those lights are just sooo glaring. My friends wanted a picture with her, but I didn't have my camera with me. Oh well.