Friday, December 03, 2004

This baby is mine for a week


Mine, all mine!

I wish it were mine, but I'm only reviewing it for a friend who writes for Shape magazine. Ah well, at least I get to enjoy its pretty colour, slick packaging, cute compact size...and oh yah, the music for a while.

Quick notes so far:
* Might be buggy - when first turned on, screen would not respond to click wheel and sound wouldn't come on even though a song was playing. Had to reboot iPod.
* Transferring music the first time round didn't work. Although iTunes clearly indicated that the songs had been successfully transferred, iPod looked empty. Had to plug iPod back to computer to do one more transfer before could see songs successfully.
* Ears hurt after wearing earphones for more than an hour. Ouch.
* Battery needs constant recharging. Have been playing iPod for about 6 hours and already battery is at quarter mark.

And even after all that, I STILL want an iPod, especially this one. Damn Apple and their clever marketing and packaging!

4 comments:

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

I like the pink/purple one.

littlecartnoodles said...

Careful ... Those evil Apple people ... first, they make you buy an iPod, then, they make you buy an iMac.

Zen|th said...

I want an IPOD too. =(

JellyGirl said...

LMD: It is actually pink. And such a cute pink too! My scanner just made it seem more purply.

CZM: Too late, I already want an iMac! But because I use a G5 at work, the iMac cravings are stilled...for now.

Zen: Don't we all :)