I had all these grand plans to do lots of things, especially doing more touristy things, like visit the Victor & Rolf dollhouse exhibition or see the Skin+Bones exhibition, but I never got round to them. Instead, I:
- Got a much needed haircut by a cute Japanese hairdresser at B:Zar (he made me feel so shy and giggly)
- Had a very long and indulgent facial
- Went to the gym twice (lots of mums and old ladies during the daytime!)
- Walked around Old Bond Street and admired the beautiful clothes in Prada, Louis Vuitton, YSL and Gucci
- Got a mini-tour of London in a cab as we rode from Chinatown to Sloane Square...awful traffic!
- Had a great night out at a jazz club called 606. A jazz violinist played the night we were there, and he was fantastic
- Stayed home riveted by the Ivanovich vs Dechy match