Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TopShop 2008 Fall collection

I've always been slightly puzzled by almost everyone's reaction to TopShop. There are some nice and fashionable items, but I've always felt the quality doesn't justify the price tag. Even now that I've moved to London and have access to the wonderfully huge Oxford St store, I'm still not very convinced by the outpouring of TopShop love (I do admit that the vintage and shoe sections are worth looking through). If I'm spending that kind of money, I'd much rather go to Jigsaw, Massimo Dutti or a little independent boutique.

However, the new release of photos for TopShop's Fall collection as seen on Fashionologie has me almost convinced to brave a trip to the store once it's out.



The wonders of great styling and lighting!

No comments: