Friday, May 20, 2005

Musical me-me

I have been batoned by LMD so now you get to peep a little at what I listen to.

Total volume of music files on my computer:
A measly 148 MB - I don't keep music files on the 'puter. I save that space for manga. hurhur.

The last CDs I bought were:
Genius Loves Company, Ray Charles
The Soul Sessions, Joss Stone

Song playing right now:
(that's "I Want Your Lurve" for all you non-Chinese-reading folks), Pepe & the Bottle Blondes

Five songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me (or I just like):

I'll Be Okay, Amanda Marshall - the make-me-strong song
You, Kazami & Tsutchie - the lurve of Samurai Champloo has extended to its music
Find Me in the River, Delirious? - the Christian equivalent to U2
The Butterfly Lovers Violin Concerto, composed by Chen Zhan Hao & He Gang - make my heart pain pain
Crazy For You, Madonna - everytime I hear this song, I must sing it out very loud

Am passing the baton to:
Deetourguide
Li-er
Cupcake Queen
Fashionasia

1 comment:

oceanskies79 said...

oh ya, the Gil Shaham's album of the Butterfly Lovers Violin Concerto was priced at S$10, in case you wish to know.