Monday, December 20, 2010

Feet first

Redoing my blog header has made me realise I've amassed quite a few photos of my feet over the last couple of years. Another interesting observation in going through my albums is that I don't seem to take pictures of my feet when wearing heels. Perhaps time to start another collection?


At the Kenwood Festival (Shoes: Havianas)


Summer in Paris (Shoes: Mitju)


Previously posted before, walking around Regent's Park (Shoes: Bensimon)


A very rainy spring day on my street (Shoes: Hunter)


On the beach in St Tropez (Shoes: au naturale)


Country walk along the Seven Sisters (Shoes: Oboz)


An accidental shot while cooking in NomNomNom (Shoes: Vincci)


Laughing in the mud over Easter in Axminster (Shoes: Hunter)


Eating razor clams at the Whitstable oyster festival (Shoes: Havianas)


Walking off some chocolate high tea near Knightsbridge (Shoes: Hush Puppies)


Very tanned and dusty feet while touring the Acropolis in Athens (Shoes: Havianas)


Pausing for a moment in our rented house in Galatina (Shoes: Carvela)


Crunching through snow this morning on the common (Shoes: Hunter)

2 comments:

pineapplem said...

i remember you had a flickr group for all your shoes! shoo-stories or s'thing? see u real soon!

JellyGirl said...

Mylene: Yes I did! In fact I keep wanting to resurrect Shoo Stories on the blog, but I've been so lazy. :)