Thursday, July 26, 2007

Go go gadget

Every so often, I get struck by gadget lust…


External hard drive
All the better to save my music and videos in!


Headphones
Apple’s standard issue earplugs are ok, but some of the music in my ipod (particularly the classical music) deserve better earphones.


MP3 player
It’s pretty hard to trump Apple, but LG’s player is really making me consider switching.


Digital camera
My current Sony cyber-shot is serving me well, but it doesn’t take very good close-up pictures.


Mobile phone
Probably the gadget I need the least out of this list. I still like my silver Motorola Razr, but LG and Samsung’s new slider designs really have me drooling.
Recommendations,anyone?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hello retail therapy! :D

JellyGirl said...

Woof!, that would be very expensive therapy if I bought everything on my list. :D

Unknown said...

Hi Jelly,

Interestion display of products at your space.

Hi Folks,
I came across your blog while surfing on Google. Really impressive and creative territory of yours. I am also a fashion junkie and am crazy for upcoming gadgets. Otherwise I am a journalist by profession.

I will appreciate if you visit my blogs as well, can assure you won’t regret.
My blog URL: http://styletalk.org/,
http://gadgetsngizmos.org/

Am wondering if we can link exchange? This would allow us to visit each-other’s space with just click of a mouse.
Do let me know if you are interested, so that i can do the needful.
Regards

JellyGirl said...

Hi zola, thanks for you comment! As you can probably tell on my sidebar, I don't have a list which shows my blogroll directly. I do have a delicious list, which I'd be happy to add your site to.