Thursday, June 28, 2007

Benefit-ing Singapore

I've just found out that Benefit Cosmetics is now available in Singapore (thanks Wanz!)! This piece has news has gotten me incredibly happy, as I absolutely love this range of skincare and cosmetics, from the cheeky product names to the yummy-looking packaging to the actual quality of their merchandise. I first discovered Benefit (and Sephora) back in 2002 while on a work trip in the US, and have been hooked ever since. I was lucky enough to be sent back to the US every year, so I could stock up and feed my Benefit love. These are the products I've tried so far:


1. Smoooch lip smoother: I'm a sucker for lip balm, so I got this when I was in Paris recently. I don't use it too much though, as I'm currently trying to finish a tube of Burt's Bees lip balm first.
2. Georgia peach powder: Admittedly not one of my favourites, I honestly don't see any difference when I put this on, no peachy glow. Also, the hairs of the brush seem to shed quite easily.
3. Gilded gold highlighting pencil: I love the effect this gives my eyes; it gives an instant boost and makes them look bigger. I use this almost every time I put on eye make-up.
4. Honey Snap Out of It face scrub: The chunky grains smell nice, and give my face a good buff. I use this twice a week.
5. Fantasy Mint wash: I love mint shower gel, so when I saw this face wash, I knew I had to try it. It's refreshing and is a nice way to wake up in the morning.
6. Ooh La Lift eye balm: The copy states you can feel a cooling sensation when you apply it, but I'm not sure if it's just marketing gobbledegook. What I do know is I like how it feels under the eyes, especially when I haven't had much sleep.

Now that I know Benefit is available in Singapore, I can save US dollars and luggage space next time I travel to the US! Hoorah!

No comments: