Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ah Pa-ree: Sights in the city

Before I'm in danger of never posting any pictures of my Paris trips, I'll start putting some up for now.


What is Paris without a glimpse of the Eiffel Tower?



The Hotel des Invalides - we were too cheap to pay to go in and see Napoleon's tomb, so we just admired the building from outside.


After walking half the Champs Elysses, we stopped by the Alexander bridge for a breather.




St Germain is very pleasant to wander around on a Sunday afternoon.



The bookstore featured in Before Sunset opposite Notre Dame cathedral.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fabulous photos! Did you get a chance to go in to Shakespeare & Company? I've always been rather curious about it.

JellyGirl said...

cin: Thanks, glad you like the photos! Yes I did manage to go in, but didn'around as they were about to start a book reading. But as far as I could tell, there were lots of travel books and 1 whole section for old books.