Thursday, June 01, 2006

I can seeee youuu!

So, back when I was blogging almost everyday, I heard about Google Analytics and decided to sign up for an account, since I was curious to see who visited my blog. Unfortunately all the accounts were used up and I got an email from Google stating they weren't giving out any accounts for the time being and that I would be put on the waiting list.

And I waited, and waited and waited, and after a while I completely forgot about it. Earlier this week, I finally received an email stating that I could start my account. Yippee! I eagerly signed up, inserted the code, and waited for the data to load. And the results were quite interesting. Who would have thought I had visitors from far-flung places like Buenos Aires, Egypt and New Zealand? So exciting! I seem yet to conquer the vast country of China though, maybe I should start writing in Chinese. :) So to all my non-S'porean visitors, helloooo!

The most popular post, aside from the homepage, was my where to shop for shoos post. I'm so glad to see that the world shares my rabid interest in accessories. Perhaps it's time to resurrect Shoo Stories, yes?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No visitors from China because Blogspot/Blogger is blocked there.

Unknown said...

write more!

Ang Ku Kueh said...

oh yah! another season of shoo stories coming soon?

Tym said...

Yes, please, more Shoo Stories!

vagus said...

well. hello from rochester, minnesota.

Fashionasia said...

we've been eagerly waiting my dear.