Monday, October 17, 2005

To: Melissa


The Grammy Race
Originally uploaded by JellyGirl.
Hi Melissa,

I found the alert on my email telling me you left a comment on my blog somewhere, but I can't seem to find it, so I decided to post my reply on my main blog.

Thanks for visiting! I'm so glad you like my illustrations, but I have to say I'm not a professional illustrator, so I don't have a website that shows more of my work (the best I can offer is my flickr set). I do the odd illustration here and there, but more for fun as I have a full-time job doing something completely different. The last one I did was for an entertainment magazine in Singapore and it was for a music article they were featuring on the Grammys (shown above). But I do enjoy illustrating and would really appreciate the oppportunity to do more! Let me know how else I can help you, I'm sure we can work something out! My email address is on the sidebar on the right.

No comments: