Monday, June 20, 2005

Weekend shenanigans*

* Although the word shenanigans would seem to imply that I got up to much things naughty, when in truth I didn't...oh well


Impulse buy from Mudan, Far East Plaza

Because it has been established that I love lists, here is another list of listy goodness over the weekend:
  • Scarfing down popiah, kuey pie tee, lontong, Lana chocolate cake, homemade flourless chocolate cake and peach pie at friends' dinner party on Fri night
  • Heading over to Velvet for a late night out and a bit of a boogie. So...many...people. So...many...young...people. Can barely move
  • Lunch at Pete's Place for the soup and salad bar and the chocolate profiteroles and lychee dessert spread. I love the bread there!
  • Getting back to playing violin in church. It's been a while, and it was also nice to be welcomed back so prettily by the team
  • Braving the crowds and shopping for birthday/Father's Day present for father. It's always hard getting him a present - he's had enough ties and shirts from me. Eventually found a leather box for him to hold all his watches at Takashimaya.
  • Spending Sat night curled up in bed reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I finished it in 3 hours. It turned me to mush.
  • Waking up early on Sunday to go roller-blading with B. We made it past Bedok jetty *punch fists up in joy*
  • The orders from Victoria's Secrets have arrived! Try everything on and plan outfits a week in advance (ok, I admit sometimes I lie awake at night thinking about what I will wear for the week, it saves time getting ready in the morning, I swear!)
  • Take new jacket to tailor to get it altered
  • Purchase pretty pretty necklace from Mudan while waiting for said jacket to be altered.
  • Resolve to stop spending more money on shopping
  • Start reading new book and end up sleeping late on Sunday night. The reading spree has started!

6 comments:

Fashionasia said...

ohmygosh.....reading your blog really scares me...kekekke...I just watched "5 ppl u meet in heaven" yesterday at the hallmark chanel. oh and btw, bought myself a pretty silver flats frm spore...and its the Min Min's !!! ahaks!!!

Ang Ku Kueh said...

*envy*...that pretty much sounds like an absolutely lovely weekend I would like to have...sighz.. but I'm broke after getting myself a leather bag from 9-west...

JellyGirl said...

Fashion: great minds, doll, great minds. :)

AKK: Me too, I'm officially broke now. I think I should stay away from town for now.

Li-er said...

Good to know that you had a good weekend! That necklace looks chic! =)

Cupcake Queen said...

Gal, you've got good taste. I'd have gotten the necklace, too. :D

Tom Naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of mental health milwaukee
.