Wednesday, June 29, 2005

ShooStories: Heel, girl!

#14

The Shoo: The Little Black Heels
Circa: sometime 2002
Where: L'ultimo, Hilton Hotel Shopping Gallery

The Story: This is probably the pair of heels in my collection that gets the most wear. Just like the ubiquitous little black dress, a girl can never do without one good pair of black heels. It took me a while to find the purr-fect black pair, and involved much hunting around. I didn't want a cheap-looking pair as I wanted to be able to wear them to formal dinners and work functions, so I was pleased as punch to spot these stylish girls during a sale at the Hilton Hotel shopping gallery.

This much-loved pair of shoos has travelled with me to all my holidays and work trips as the back-up pair of shoos that go with everything, has been to numerous weddings, accompanied me clubbing and some nice dinners. A very well-travelled shoo indeed.

8 comments:

Woof! said...

they are nice! as u say, the equiv. of the Little Black Number.. heh

Ang Ku Kueh said...

they still look like new....

Cupcake Queen said...

Lovely. Just lovely...

Li-er said...

Ya, got to agree with AKK. How did you manage to keep it so clean? *scratch head*

JellyGirl said...

Woof & Cupcake: Tanks!

AKK & Li-er: No actually if you were look at it real close, you'd see it isn't as clean as it looks. I don't take very good care of my shoos. Really.

Fashionasia said...

tellme bout it.....i own countlesssss pair of black heels...heh....
oh and this is a beaut.

k said...

I think this pair and the Green Fairy look erotic. One can visualise a pair of sexy feet in them.

JellyGirl said...

Fashion: Yes, black is best!

k: Heels and pointy-toed shoes make any feet look sexy! :)