Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sharyn Cairns photography





I know what I want to be when I grow up: a food stylist/photographer. Sharyn Cairns, a Melbourne-based photographer, has convinced me of that from looking at her beautiful website. She takes absolutely gorgeous, lush and warm photos of food. She's got some other lovely photos of interiors and people, but it's the food that really grabs me. Her images make the food jump at you - you can almost smell and taste the flavours. Beautiful!

See Sharyn Cairn's portfolio.

2 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

WOW! Solely Deliciously Delightful! YOU will be an INGENIOUS Food Stylist/Photographer and Sharyn Cairns is without words except: AMAZING!:))
p.s. Now I'm HUNGRY!
xoxox,
Gerri

JellyGirl said...

Gerri: You're too kind, and yes looking at all those photos makes me hungry!