Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tight for winter

Now that winter's on its way, I've gone a little tights-mad. In the space of 2 weeks, I've bought 3 pairs of tights.


The first pair I bought was these House of Holland for Pretty Polly tights (right) because I liked the over-the-knee sock effect. Also, those little houses? Too cute.

And then serendipitiously, after clicking through the Chanel S/S 2010 slideshow and falling in love with the lace-up-effect on the tights, I came across these Wolfords with a similar look, with the added bonus of ribbon which you can tie around your calf. Of course I had to buy them.

Finally, while browsing online, I came across these beautiful gold Sphinx tights from Bebaroque. On sale too. There was only one option - click and buy.

I know, they're all black. I really should branch out to more colour.

No comments: