Friday, March 07, 2008

Hi 5 Meme

It seems only a meme can take me out of a blog drought. Thanks Kierra! :)

5 things found in your bag:
1. iPod
2. Oyster card (sort of like the Ezylink card)
3. Company swipe pass
4. Hot pink Coach wallet
5. Keys to temporary apartment

5 favourite things in your room:
As I'm going to be moving over to my new place next week, I'll reference the things in my new room
1. My shoes
2. New black two-seater sofa
3. My PC with its ah beng-like casing
4. New minimalist desk lamp
5. Moon & stars rug from Blue Moon

5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. Travel Europe (ooh, I'm close to doing it!)
2. Have tea at Laduree
3. Lose 5 kg
4. Visit Seoul and see if the men and women are really as hot as in the dramas
5. Be more assertive

5 things you're currently into:
1. Top Gear
2. Monitoring the weather & tube links very closely everyday
3. Settling in to my new home
4. Finding a good (and hopefully not too expensive) gym
5. Exploring restaurants in London

5 people you want to tag:
Anyone who wants to do this!

No comments: