Thursday, January 10, 2008

Life interruptus

Christmas and New Year has passed by without a peep out of me. As always, I had a great time during the festive season. I went to KL for a few days to visit my dad (and also eat and shop to my heart's content, lots of new yummy places and great buys thanks to the year-end sales), went to the usual parties, celebrated my birthday with a swish dinner at Gunther's and then drinks at House, and also managed to spend an eye-popping amount of money buying household items for my impending move to the UK.

I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. There are still a few boring admin things to be done, my suitcases to be repacked, the shipments to be sorted out, but I'm quite happy that I managed to achieve so much in the space of 2 weeks. I just hope I haven't forgotten anything.

It would have been nice to blog about my trip preps, just so I can remember how I got through this season, but I just didn't have the time to note it all out. Life interrupts and tosses you into its quick flow, and before you know it, you're now at your last night in Singapore trying not to panic and to stay organised.

My next post will be when I'm in London. A new chapter begins.

3 comments:

ploh said...

hibabe!! We miss you already! Hope the flight was smooth, must fill us in with details! Praying for lots of peace and strengh during this time!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, how is the UK,how is everything? update us soon! Take good care weather must be icy..

Anonymous said...

Hi, I hope you're fine in your new home. Blog soon as I would love an update!