Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pret-a-Portea at The Berkeley


To continue the cute food trend, here are some pictures of a lovely tea I went to over the weekend at The Berkeley. This tea was cleverly inspired by the Spring/Summer '09 collections of designers like Lanvin, Josh Goot, Oscar de la Renta, Balmain and Alexander McQueen. A marriage between fashion and high tea? Sign me up, baby.



Tea in matching Paul Smith tableware



Starting off with some sandwiches


The main event - what to start off with?


Crab-cake on watermelon



Alexander McQueen marzipan handbags - one of my favourites


Michael Kors-inspired chocolate cake. Tasty!


Christian Louboutin coconut cake. I was slightly disappointed it wasn't in the shape of the shoe. Not my favourite either because I don't like coconut.


Herve Leger swimsuit on the left, and Oscar de la Renta dress on the right.

If they ever do an Autumn-Winter collection, I'm so going back.

1 comment:

Alya said...

oooooh i want! If I was in London I would soooo be there!