Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Holiday fun fun fun!


After a few weeks of hmming and hawing, I finally got my act together and picked a holiday destination - Tokyo & Kyoto! I'm quite pleased that everything managed to fall into place very quickly, despite the almost last minute bookings. I managed to a get a flight at the dates I wanted, a recommended hotel in a good area at a reasonable price, and an overnight stay at this cute ryokan in Kyoto.

And I also consider this to be the perfect excuse to watch even more anime to try and pick up useful phrases*.

* Admittedly, all I've picked up from anime is to say Shut up!, How are you, and I'm OK. Oh, and how to bankai. Yep, that'll come in useful.

2 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

Time to practice some Kidoh!

Anonymous said...

wow! who are you going with? and what a fab choice in holiday destination. =)