Caught the movie on Sat night, and while watching it, couldn't help but keep referring to this brilliant parody I read online and sniggering throughout the movie. Some burning questions:
- Arthur was helping the Romans? He's only half English? Whaa-??
- Why is Guinevere and for that matter, the rest of the Woads blue? If it is camoflauge, then shouldn't they be, y'know, greeeeen?
- Wasn't Guinevere cold in her bondage war outfit (soo ugly too)? oooh maybe that's why she's blue...hehehe
- Who bathes in winter (in the middle of the woods somemore) with only cheesecloth to shield you?
- Why does evil Roman priest talk like a Greek/Italian?
- Why didn't Merlin perform any magic? Chey! Cheat my money!
So yah, the movie kinda sucked.
Out, out damned spot(s)!
Have recently noticed two red spots on my arm. And bugger, they are itchy. Very worried, as colleague just confided on Friday that her son has chicken pox. Perhaps I am getting it secondhand? Argh! Suddenly feel VERY itchy all over. I cannot get chicken pox now, not when glorious hor-lee-day is coming up in three weeks! Noooooo!